Monday, December 11, 2006

Today was a good day.

Ice Cube couldn't have said it better. Today was a good day. (Cue the music. Yeah- you know the song)

It started with a glorious morning. Sun shining. Birds chirping. I slept in a little and I drove to work with a smile on my face, even pausing at a stoplight and belting out Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" while using my travel lint brush as a microphone. The guy next to my at the stoplight could not stop laughing and gave me a big thumbs up. Thanks, buddy! I am gonna rock this Monday!

Why in a good mood?

Why not?

My friends totally rock!! They are so supportive of me. I love them.

I am still alive after my half and totally looking forward to my next. My pals were so proud of my medal today- they had to take a pic. I know, I know... I am cheesy.


Sue me.

I am in a good mood.

And I don't think everyone can change that today.

Cheers!

No comments: