Monday, November 05, 2007

Race report I can't really remember...

Sorry- short term memory and I have been to San Francisco, Charleston, Cleveland, Charleston, and now Chicago since. Woooohooooo!!! (Hey- any of you Chicago bloggers want to meet up for a run Wednesday morning? I am hella slow- but Chicago can't hold me down. No ma'am)

So, the Grape Stomp 10K rocked. The weather was swell (60 degrees and zip humidity)

Most laid-back race I have ever done. No chips. Some dude wearing a tie-dyed shirt yelled GO! and off we went... probably around 300 of us? Course was out and back on paved path and dirt road. Felt good... finished in about 1:04, rocking about 10:25 min/miles. No PR there, but who cares? Drank some wine after the race and jetted around wine country in the convertible before heading back to San Fran.

Life is grand :)


Tiff in her natural state, sporting her new Gucci sunglasses from overstock.com. BOO YEAH

4 comments:

Jess said...

I need a close up on those glasses!

Mendy said...

Run + Wine. I'm there! Sounds like a fun race and that's what matters!

Happy travels!!!

David said...

Sounds like the perfect way to spend the day! Pretty good wine?

Jamie said...

That's my kind of race. Chicago is going to be cold for your visit!