Sunday, November 04, 2007

Why I haven't blogged recently...

Take your pick...

1. I got married in Vegas and have been honeymooning in Reno
2. I got attacked by an evil porcupine
3. I won the lottery
4. I have been hella busy and traveling like a madwoman

OK, last one is correct. I know I still owe you, loyal readers, a Grape Stomp 10K race report and I need to read your blogs, and do the laundry, and find a respectable man to marry, etc etc etc. Sheesh! Life is busy.

I love you all. I did not forget about you.

6 comments:

Marcy said...

I thought FOR SURE it was #1 :P Elvis does a great ceremony I hear!

David said...

I wouldn't have said porcupine. Perhaps one of the other Southpark evil forest creatures, but not the porcupine.
:-)

Geez, can't you hook it up so you can blog from your smart phone in the airport (bar) while on a layover? Think about the children.

Good to see you posting, and travel safe!

Arron said...

i vote number 1....i cant wait to find out the answer!! later.

Jess said...

I was gonna guess #2. Those porcupines...

Gagger said...

You always crack my ass up!!!

Mendy said...

Busy, Busy bee... I know you are. No worries!