Sunday, November 18, 2007

Bad bad bad bad blogger Tiff

I know, I have been MIA. Been running a little bit, lots of foot pain, lots of travel.

In Lexington, KY this weekend for my niece's baptism... at airport now heading to Phoenix for about 16 hours, then on to Chicago. Then home. Home sweet home.

Did 3 miles this morning through the good ole' Kentucky hills. Been a tad stressed lately about being ready for the Kiawah Half in only 3 weeks. Have had NASTY foot pain in my left foot- everyone seems to think it is plantars although I have not gone to doctor. Have not been home.

Pfffff!

And if I do not run it, no big deal. I am a tad lackluster about running. Strangely, have felt this way since the Chicago Fun Run.

Sorry my blog is not really a source of inspiration today. That is why I read all of yours :)

6 comments:

Jess said...

With as much traveling as you do, I can't believe you can make any time for running at all!

David said...

No kidding, Jess! And that's not to mention holding on to the motivation.

Chief Wahoo said...

Take it one day at a time - and take care of that foot!

You already know that your commitment continues to inspire me.

MW said...

I have plantars.
I HIGHLY recommend A.R.T.
Active Release treatment.

And if your doctor has the metal rods, then you know you're in good hands. If the Doc doesn't, you'll be ok, but you should consider looking for one who does.

The difference is substantial, both in the treatment itself (more painfulwith metal rods), but my time inbetween treatments is much longer... and you know how much I run. Anyway, just some friendly advice.
As a reference, here's my doc's site, at the bottom is a link to ART stuff http://www.performance-inc.net
hope you get better soon.

There's also the Strasbourg Sock

Jamie said...

good for sticking with it while traveling. I know how hard it can be to make any time and keep up the motivation. but first take care of that foot!

Arron said...

ditto.

later.