Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Back to the grindstone!

So, I am back on the road for work...

Today-Thursday- Kansas City
Thursday-Friday- back to Charleston
Friday-Monday- Los Angeles
Tuesday-Wednesday- Dallas
Thursday-Friday- NYC

Yeah, I am definitely back on the travelin' wagon. At least it takes my mind off other things...

Which leads me to...

THANK YOU!

Thank you so much to each and every one of you that offered positive insight, encouraging words, and other support after Chicago. It means so much to me.

Stay tuned though... this girl is only getting started.

5 comments:

peter said...

You're certainly upbeat about your Chicago experience. Nice to hear. It was a hard Fun Run, for sure. Usually fun runs are just come-ons for the bigger event, but that was apparently the main show. Go do a fall marathon in a cooler city than Chicago, like Richmond maybe, and you'll do great.

Randy - Maniac #788 said...

Did you really get 18 miles of the race done and they pulled you off the course...that is such a shame.

Be careful with all that travel in your schedule. You sound like you travel way more than I do and I thought I was gone alot.

ShoreTurtle said...

Your travel schedule is impressive. It makes me tired just reading it.

Jess said...

Good lord, you're on the road a lot: are you a migrant worker?

David said...

Thats the sound of the Tiff, working on the chain...gaaaang

How did your toaster ever get worn out? You're never home!