Friday, October 19, 2007

At the 11th hour... I decide...

I am running tomorrow! I decided to lace up for the Charleston Race for the Cure 5K... and I am excited! At least it is fairly hard to screw up pre-race prep for a 5K... and believe you me... I have tried. Bad bad bad Tiff- several accounts earlier this year when I was partying til the wee hours before the races and popping GUs chased by Bailey's on the way to the start line. Oh how I have matured. HA.

Speaking of weird stuff... what the hell was that unmarked vial of crap they put in our race bags in Chicago? The vial just reads, "Take One Daily" with no insert, no additional info, etc. I jokingly stated that we should take, "A Vial a Mile" and my friends' parents put this on their signs at the marathon when they were cheering us on. Perhaps we could have saved the race if everyone had just taken their vial.

A vial a mile.

I might just pop that vial tomorrow and see what happens!

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

MW said...

I popped the vial!
A drunk friend Sunday after the race bet me $20.
easiest money I ever made...
Tastes kind of like liquid (melted) gummy bears. Looking' on the web we found that its some type of recovery drink.

I have one more left. I may save it for an extra special moment in my life.

Tiffany said...

Oh sh*t. Why did I not read this sooner? I popped the vial at the start line (as a beta test) and it it NOT friendly on the stomach.

A VIAL A MILE does not work :)