Saturday, January 13, 2007

Bad bad bad bad bad Tiff

I intended to go out last night for just "one drink"... and ended up leading the troops like the Pied Piper throughout the city of Charleston on a bar tour... finally getting home at 2:30 AM.

Now it is 5:43 AM and I am hating life.

I have a race this morning.

Why did I do this?

Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad Tiff.

One thing is for sure though... I never considered missing this damn race. Come hell or puke, I would be out there!!

Can I getta WOOHOO?

5 comments:

MW said...

go PR!

Tiffany said...

Well, kinda a PR. I have never run a 3.32 mile race before :) Might have a hard time finding another so this PR might stick. Race report is posted! Woohoo!

Unknown said...

You should talk to Tim about puking while running...he's a pro.

Tiffany said...

Who is Tim? Yall confuse me with your aliases. Maybe I should change my name to Penelope? :)

-Penelope and Her Running Shoes

P.S. No puking- hurray!!!

Jane said...

A woman after my own heart - I've done a half marathon on 1 hour of sleep!

Congrats on your PR and your fun night...

P.S. Tim = Buzz