Friday, January 12, 2007

It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday!

OH YEAH. It is Friday aka Tiffany Day (didn't you get the memo?)

I am excited for many reasons, mainly due to the following:

  • I have a 5K tomorrow morning that I am going to TOTALLY rock. My friends have finally come out of running hibernation from the winter so there will be lots of familiar faces around.... except I am going to kick all of their asses.
  • BACHELORETTE party time!! I am going to help one of ole' sorority pledge sisters celebrate her last few good days as a single gal. Wooohooo!!
  • Ten mile long run on Sunday! (maybe I should have placed that BEFORE the Bachelorette party)

Oh yeah- it is F'in FRIDAY.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

You will rock that 5k! Good Luck!

Yes, be sure to show the sorority chic what she WILL be missing once she's married;)

Buzz said...

If there is any hot girl on girl action at the Bachelorette Party, be sure to blog it. If there's not, please make some up.

Tiffany said...

Who doesn't love a bachelorette party? Hopefully no one will end up in the clink this time around. HA! :)

I picked up some "Decision Dice" last night at the party store.

Thankfully, they glow in the dark.

Tiffany said...

And for some reason, the song is my head today is…"If you don’t want a party, then you should go home!" by the 69 Boyz or something (sad I know this). Anybody remember this song?

And for my Spanish speaking readers- "Si tu no quieres una fiesta, entonces tu debes ir a casa?" Good enough, right?

Woohooooo!!!!!!!!!

Mike said...

Party if we can can, can oh why can't we yes we can can.

Lulu said...

I usually know your obscure musical references but not this time.

I hope there is gonna be a stripper at your party - but not one of those super short meathead strippers. We still talk about Jimmy Z who was kind enough to dance at my bachelorette party - grrrrrrrr.

Tiffany said...

As if!

Girl- I would NEVER have a short, meathead stripper at one of the parties I was coordinating. I prefer the tall ones without orange tans and too much hair gel.

Catwoman said...

The definitive Bachelorette party song....

"It's my party and I'll get drunk if I want to, drunk if I want to, drunk if I want to, you would get drunk too if this were happening to you."

Lulu said...

Ahhh.. you are coordinating. You can take back my previous statement and replace it with this one:

Is the stripper going to have all his teeth? And how will he take his pants off with those overalls on?

Tiffany said...

I guarantee a full set of teeth- this guy is a repeat performer.

As the bride requested, he will be arriving in costume.

This should be good!!