Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Are you there, God? It's me...Tiffany.

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow morning for an 8:00 AM appointment and it ain't gonna be fun!! As if it is ever fun? As if I loved getting my crown put on the first time sooo much, I wanted to come back and get it replaced and feel the PAIN TRAIN once again.

For you loyal readers, you may remember me cracking off half my crown at the Diamondbacks/Giants game last month in Arizona.... yeah... I have had some temporary temporary crown-type thingamabobbo in my mouth since then and am getting my new temp tomorrow... then 3 more weeks til the permanent one. Why isn't there some sort of warranty on crowns? Even with my great medical insurance, the damn ordeal is gonna run me a couple big bills that could be spent on more important things...like blackjack, a new handbag, or race registration fees!

Are you there, God? It's me...Tiffany. Why must I have to go back to the dentist and spend more money? I am sorry I did not crush my teeth enough as a youngster.

Listen, kids....

Brush your teeth.

Don't take rides from strangers.

And stay away from tanning beds.

9 comments:

Marcy said...

LMAO "pain train" I'm going to have to use that!

Dude, I hate the dentist. All those years of sitting in a dentist or an orthodontists chair *blah* You gotta do what you gotta do though, right? Can't go out looking like a hillbilly :P

David said...

I'm not literally sick to my stomach from that pic. I have a very deep dislike of all things dentistry. Fillings are done without shots because the needles are too much frigging around in my mouth. I have to take valium before visits.

Nope, don't like going to the dentist. I feel for you, though.

brownie said...

Drink for whining! Pain is your friend...

Tiffany said...

BIG UPDATE- my crown replacement is free!!! No charge!!!

I guess flirting with the dentist DOES pay off after all :)

Me duele la boca ahora.

Mom tried decaf once said...

Good luck at the dentist!! Just close your eyes and picture man candy!

MW said...

http://www.realbuzz.com/thelasallebankchicagomarathon/images/coursemap.pdf i agree, pretty strange that it's not on the official site. this is the best i found.

Also, http://www.realbuzz.com/thelasallebankchicagomarathon/ is the UK site for the Chi Marathon and has a few more details that the official one does not.

MW said...

http://www.realbuzz.com/thelasallebankchicagomarathon/ lets try again

MW said...

the link is getting cut off. you need to add n/ to the end of maratho

Mendy said...

Girl - you are too much! Flirting with the Dentist... that's Tiff!!

David is so nuts about not going to the dentist. He goes, but, he hates it so much!!

Hope you're feeling better!