Monday, July 16, 2007

Vacation all I ever wanted vacation had to get away...

Yeah- I can't get this out of my mind... because I am on vacation!!!!!! Sweet, beautiful, lovely vacation with a big fat capital V!!!!! So, I kick off vacation sitting here in the Crown Room in the Boston airport getting ready to come hooooome after a trip to San Diego last week, Oklahoma City, and now Boston.

So.... what am I doing for vacation? I don't leave for Dominican Republic til Friday so I have a couple days to kick it at home and celebrate turning the big 2-7 on Wednesday.

NEWSFLASH- send your gifts NOW so they make it in time!!! NEWSFLASH!!!!

On a running note- I had a great run in Boston this morning- 8.25 miles along the Charles River. Beeeautiful scenery, weather, and a great run all around.

I heart VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Marcy said...

It's in the mail!! I'll give you a hint . . .it's beefy, hot, and runs around without a shirt on :P (don't worry I left a dish of water and some chips in the crate. He should be OK)

Have fun on vacation chica!! Be good!! :P

David said...

Marcy is mental; how can you have fun AND be good? Concentrate on the "fun" part. Happy birthday, Tiff! Have a safe trip, and don't stray too far off your training. ;-)

Mendy said...

LMAO at Marcy!

Must be nice to have a lot of your runs in different places, changes the scenery makes it so much easier, I bet! and to be running in beautiful locations too!

Happy big 27 Birthday!!! Have a great time and take plenty of pics! LOL

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!! It was sooo awesome! Yes, David- I will not stray from Chicago training- I am committed!!

Dominican Republic here I come!