Tuesday, June 05, 2007

This makes me laugh...

....an exchange between the person I am meeting in Phoenix this week for work...

From: Megan
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 6:32 PM
To: Tiffany
Subject: Saturday night in Phoenix

Are you in Phoenix Saturday night? If so, don’t make any plans. One of Charles’ friends is going to take us out on the town.
It will be a blast!!!

Xxoo
Megan

From: Tiffany
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 6:38 PM
To: Megan
Subject: RE: Saturday night in Phoenix


Nope flying out Sat morning... sorry I will miss it :(

From: Megan
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 6:49 PM
To: Tiffany
Subject: RE: Saturday night in Phoenix

I meant Friday night. Ha ha. I tricked you. You have to go out with me. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

2 comments:

Marcy said...

ROFLMAO!!! Tricky tricky!!!!

Tiffany said...

Yeah- well- let me just call a spade a spade...

I am not exactly a tough sell when going on the town is involved. I have been known to dance the night away at many cigar bars in Chicago with unsuspecting clients.

Yahoo! Off to Phoenix in a few... first class... up in the sky... champagne...

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO