Friday, June 22, 2007

Phew!

What a week! I flew into Louisville this afternoon from Boston to attend a wedding tomorrow (no, not mine David) and am recovering from a whirlwind few days earlier this week.

I am happy to report that I have stayed on my running schedule despite the craziness and travels- squeezing my run in yesterday among my other appointments. I am also happy to report that I went BACK to Macy's and totally went ballistic again with shopping. I picked out 3 more dresses, some skirts, perfume, shoes, etc. I finally opened my Macy's charge account and saved an extra 20%!! I wore a new wrap dress and a new "capelet" out last night and felt like a total rock star- especially when I ended up capping the night off with some bowling. The capelet is just adorable!

Tomorrow is my long run which I will do here in Louisville. I have quite a few options for running routes which is great! Variety!

Hope everyone has a stellar weekend... and yes I will be the one hiding from the bouquet toss festivities tomorrow night... HA!

4 comments:

Marcy said...

We need to go shopping together LOL

David said...

Are you back home yet, or are you locked in a changing room somewhere? Sounds like you had a blast this trip!

Mendy said...

Can I join??? I love shopping, but David doesn't. I don't do it as often as I used to and my wallet thanks me.

How did that run go? I'm in a rut, Tiff, and need to get out of it cause we're in training. I need to beat my head against a wall - knock some sense back into it.

Tiffany said...

Uh, yeah. Mendy- the run never happened (I was strangely happen to read yours did not either muhahhaa as I felt less guilty)

It was POURING so I did a couple miles on the treadmill, bike, elliptical, and weights.