Thursday, June 28, 2007

Errrgrrggaggreekrkkkacpapppsttgnggspt!

I finally got home from Kansas City last night around 1:30 AM and I am TIRED. It has been nonstop! Luckily, I am in Charleston til I leave for San Diego next Saturday for a work conference. Then it all begins again- weeks upon weeks of travel ... with an 8 day vacation to the Dominican Republic... and MY BIRTHDAY...sprinkled in. I can make it!

Running lately?

Decent.

Have been following my Hal training plan while on the road and it really hasn't picked up yet- he even had a stepback week last weekend for the run long that was only 5 miles. What?!? Anyway- this weekend picks it up and things are going to get a little more difficult. I slept in this morning (much needed rest after a night at the blackjack tables on Tuesday) and I NEED, NEED, NEED to run tonight after it cools off. I am even sitting out on a night to the baseball game with the running club. I cannot be social EVERY night :)

I just looked back on my traveling schedule for the last 6 weeks and realized I hit the following cities.... Chicago, DC, Vancouver, Chicago, Phoenix, NYC, Philly, Boston, Kansas City... traveling almost 22,000 miles in this span! I am already Platinum on Delta again for NEXT year and U.S. Airways matched my Delta status as I have been flying them more too. Saaaaaaaaaaaaad.

3 comments:

David said...

Probably not a bad idea to skip a game at the Joe this time of year. Unless you like being attacked by the little flying hypodermic bastards coming off the Ashley river. Damn bugs. That's the only thing I don't like about Charleston, I think.

Tiffany said...

Eeeeek HATE those buggies!!! I am in love with Charleston but hate the no-see-ums and the blast of heat and humidity I get right after stepping off the airplane from a trip.

And the Palmetto Bugs. Hate those.

Mendy said...

Those bugs are horrible! Hate them too. I remember running on base, near the water and being attacked by them... you had to run with your eyes closed, which my clumsy self didn't do well at. Glad you're running is going better. I may take a look at Hal's program and pick it up. sounds more like my speed...