Saturday, June 16, 2007

Back in Charleston! Yeeehaw YALL

I know, I know... I did not blog this week. I am a bad, bad person. I did, however, travel to New York and Philly, deal with a lot of travel delays, lost luggage, and other assorted fun parts of my glamorous lifestyle.

On a happy note, I got a couple good runs in while in Philly, ran up the steps of the art museum several times, did my Rocky pose, screamed "YOOO ADRIAN" and kept running. Nothing out of the ordinary there. Came back late last night and had to tell my dinner date to push back our reservation til 9:30 PM due to canceled flights. Went on date and came to realization I did not like him either. Shouldn't a 40 year old man do his own laundry and not have his mom come pick it up and drop it off?? Don't even get me started.

So, tonight I am going to the wine tasting my friends are hosting. It is a good excuse to drink and be merry and feel like crap on my long run tomorrow night. Thankfully, I made it to my hairdresser this morning and am totally rocking my fresh highlights.

Well, my South Carolina running pal Mendy tagged me for "6 Random Facts about Myself" or something like that??

Here we go...


1. I was a KY all star basketball player in high school but ended up going to college on an academic scholarship

2. My mom and I have the same birthday (July 18th!!! 32 shopping days left)

3. I dressed up in my friend’s mom’s clothes one night when I was 16 years old and bought beer in a gas station. My friend later that night tried the same thing, got busted, asked someone to buy it for her in the parking lot, and we got arrested when she put the beer in my car. I was grounded for months!

4. Seeing milk spilt on a table makes me gag

5. I was president of my sorority in college

6. I read the comics from the back page first towards the first page

I tag... everyone else that has not responded!

This pic makes me laugh- taken Tuesday night in Manhattan after a couple Irish car bombs and some sake. Yes, the guys in the pic are my boss and salesguy.

Wednesday morning was not pretty.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

LOL cute pic!!!! Looks like you guys were having fun!!

Wine tasting? Sounds like FUUUNNNN!!! Anything for a buzz :P

Chief Wahoo said...

Your boss is such a lush!

Sorry to hear that your date didn't work out.

Mendy said...

OMG! about your date. too funny... sorry it didn't work out for ya, but for the better.

Love the 6 weirdo things! That is weird, you and Mom share the same birthday! One big bash, huh!

Funny picture and great you can party with your boss! I don't do that...

LOVE wine... and haven't been to a tasting in quite so long... blah...