Tuesday, April 03, 2007

True Confessions...

First step is admitting it....

I watch The Bachelor. And I looooooove it. The only thing I enjoy more than the train wreck show is to read The Bachelor Recaps which are freakin' hilarious!

I love the simple disclaimer at the top...
"The following information you are about to read is of personal opinion. If this e-mail circulates to friends, family, enemies...that is your business. However, if you or someone in your address book happens to personally know, sort of know, know the brother/cousin of, thought you saw in the grocery store buying Spring Oreos and Spaghetti O’s or have a spin instructor that looks exactly like one of the Bachelorettes on the show...none of this is personal and I'm sure they are all lovely people."

Check it out!!

5 comments:

aka Moogy said...

Shhhh...I used to watch Beauty and the Geek (I think it was the first season) and the bee-yotch picked the man-whore. Scar'd me for life. Now I date J. Daniels.

Ron Hill's Alter Ego said...

Now me dear, if I could proffer a little bit of advice (congratulations on running over that bridge, by the way) - you need to slow down a bit!

That workout you went through in your gym just seems too much to me.

However, the rehydrating session on wine - that's fine. Just fine.

Keep on tapering.

Ron

Tiffany said...

I love, love, love Beauty and the Geek!! Those geeks are just one step away from being full blown hotties with a little hair gel and some snazzy new clothes.

OK, for some of them it might take full plastic surgery and a small miracle.

OMG that sounded so bad. I am going to hell. Hell, I tell you! I'm going straight to hell... just like my momma saaaaaid. I'm going straight to hell!!

J. Daniels is a good date. I prefer Woodford Reserve them. Damn, it's smoooooth! Time to bust out those mint juleps- you want one?

aka Moogy said...

I'll have to check to see if we have Woodford Reserve local. Gentleman Jacks is nice as well.
Hell ya...mint julep for two! 8)

Tiffany said...

Ummm... I can say with complete certainty that you most definitely have Woodford Reserve locally.

Mint juleps coming up!