Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday afternoon workOUT

I decided to hit the work gym today around 4:00 PM and work it out. I am still feeling a tad under the weather from being sick so I did a fun mixed-up workout to keep myself interested. I almost forgot we have a kick ass gym at work because I am gone so much but I really love it! Lots of machines, weights, hot guys, etc. My version of heaven.

I did the following workout, in this order:

2 mile run at 5K pace
3 miles bike
2 miles run at 10K pace
5 miles bike
10 minutes rowing machine
weights and abs

I felt great afterwards! I changed clothes and hit my Junior League meeting where I proceeded to drink way too much wine. Yummmmmmmm....

I love working out!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Great run at Cooper River and congrats on your NCAA handicapping. Vegas may be calling soon. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am back now. I hate blogging through injury. Its just constant whining. But I dropped my app for the LBCM this week and as you say.... "see you at the start." Best of Luck!

Tiffany said...

Welcome back to BloggyLand- where the grass is green and the girls are pretty....

Injuries suck. Don't do that again :)