Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I should have been a rap star…

Or at least a rap star’s girlfriend.

I missed my calling.

Today is a good day!

So, I made some yummy Oatmeal Raisin cookies last night and used pumpkin instead of oil or butter. I also used about half the called amount of brown sugar and threw a little honey in there. They are awesome!!! I brought em into work and the coworkers love loooove them.

Tiff-1, Kitchen-0

Damn, I have to go to a family reunion thing this weekend...in Northeast Ohio. Flying into the beautiful Akron/Canton airport. It is supposed to SNOWWW. Aughhhh!!! It is 80 degrees here today though so I am happily enjoying the sunshine as I look out the window at the alligator that lives in the pond on the side of our building. I named him Eric. Eric the Alligator. He is not behind a fence or anything so I hope he does not scarf up one of our clients in town for training. That would be bad. Very, very bad.

8 comments:

aka Moogy said...

Well, a limb here and a limb there isn't THAT catastophic.
I know that y'all are into gangsta rap but have you ever listened to Jurassic 5. I could run for hours listening to them. Fantastic stuff.

Tiffany said...

a) Eric looks so happy out there on the bank. I might take my laptop out there and lay down in the grass with him.

b) Gangsta rap is my middle name. OK, my middle name is really Rae. I will have to illegally download some Jurassic 5. I need some new running tunes.

Any other hump day tips?

aka Moogy said...

Target to get some Twizzlers?

Tiffany said...

I am stuck on the Island today. No Twizzlers for Tiff. Just me and Eric!

Does anyone else have a bunch of beverages around them when they are sitting at their desk? I have the following in front of me:

* 1 liter bottle of Dasani
* 32 oz cup of water
* 24 oz bottle of Propel (Grape flavor yumm)
* 12 oz can of diet 7up

I wish I had the following though:
* Bottle of Woodford Reserve
* 12 pack of Mich Light
* Bottle of Caymus Cabernet

Catwoman said...

You know you're old whne the only rap you can bear to listen to is Wham Rap....

"wham bam I am a man, job or no jo-o-b you can't tell me that I'm not. Do you enjoy what you do, if not, just stop, don't stay there and rot......huh!"

Tiffany said...

Sing it, girl!

Go Catwoman, Go Catwoman... Go Go, Go Catwoman!

Shake that thang!

Jeff said...

Grape Propel rocks like old Van Halen! Add a bottle of Macallan 12 year to the wish list. Good and good for you.

Tiffany said...

My... you have elegant taste. I prefer an '03 Caymus Cab or an '04 Cakebreak Chardonnay... or a can of lukewarm Busch Light.

BTW- Peach Propel is yummmy too.