Tuesday, March 20, 2007

PHX Workout- hills on the treadmill are F-U-N!

To prove the haters wrong, I pulled my tired butt out of bed this morning after sleeping for only an hour (major flight delays and some crappy technical problems with my sales demo kept me up) and got a quick workout in. I only had about 30 minutes to work with… so I opted for 2 miles on the treadmill with some MAJOR hillwork and some abs, dips, and pushups in my hotel room.

I know this sounds like a super wimpy workout- but it was better than nothing! I haven't done much hillwork so I was definitely feeling it when I had the highest incline on. I am hoping to hop on the bike or elliptical tonight at the hotel in L.A. to round out the day.

And for those of you counting and gambling whether or not I will actually work out on the road… This was workout #1 of the week. The over/under was 2 workouts and you bet I will beat that. BOO-YEAH! At least I burnt off the Manhattan I drank at lunch. We took some potential clients out to Stoudemire's in downtown Phoenix and lunched next to Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb.

Fixin’ to jump on an airplane now from Phoenix to L.A.- the life and travels of Tiff continues…

No comments: