Sunday, March 18, 2007

Phew...

Wow, things are fixin' to get a little c-c-c-crazy! I take off tomorrow on an insane jaunt across the country and back, touching the corners of the United States and a few cities in the middle too. Between now and March 30th, I will visit Phoenix, Los Angeles, Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Boston, Portland (Maine), and New York City. Even crazier, I will be home for just 12 hours among these cities next Saturday... enough time to get a run in and do laundry! I finally wrap up my trip the night before the BIG Bridge Run... getting home around 10 PM on Bridge Run Eve.

I am working hard for the miles... traveling 9681 miles in the next 12 days, staying in 7 different hotels, and taking 13 different flights (with connections)

I need to be very diligent with my workouts on the road... don't want to lose training momentum now.

Damn, I am tired already :)

3 comments:

aka Moogy said...

That's crazt Tiff.
Be safe!!

RunnerBlogger said...

The Vegas oddsmakers have put the over/under on the number of times you are going to run during your trip at 2. And I just put $500 on the under.

Tiffany said...

Pay up, Runnerblogger. Reverse psychology does not work. OK? OK? OOOKKKK???