Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Morning Run: L.A.

Woke up early this morning in Los Angeles and got about 4 miles in with my boss. I love having a running partner while on the road as it keeps me motivated and accountable. It is great- more than half of the sales team members I travel with are now running too!

LA is def not the best running city when you are staying right in town- lots of smog, homeless people, and bad Garmin GPS reception. Oh well, miles are miles!

It is nice to get some time to chill- this trip has been a whirlwind so far with nonstop appointments.... two more tomorrow... and then skiing on Friday. I redeye it home Friday night and pack up again for DC and Baltimore next week.

And what fun tonight... we are gonna hit up a PAC 10 tourney game and hit some of my boss's ole favorite watering holes from his days at USC.

Woohoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a lady who moved to LA a few years ago, I can attest to the lack of nice runs. I don't know if you have access to a car on your trips, but there are some nice running routes once you get out of the downtown area. Here's a link to help you out next time you're in the area.

http://www.favoriterun.com/search/route_list?city=Los+Angeles&state=CA

Tiffany said...

Very cool- thanks for sharing... I will be back in LA in a couple weeks and will look up those routes.

Thanks! :)