Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Didchaeverwonder....

Why you always want what you can't have? Sometimes it is just something you think you want. Sometimes it is something you had before and then it goes bye-bye.

For example: I am drinking a Diet Coke right now and wish it was a Diet Pepsi or Diet Sprite. The gift shop in the lobby was OUT of the other kinds so I settled with DC. Although- I would probably want another kind of soda (possibly a Diet Coke) if I was drinking one of the others. I guess I could always walk across the street or look for a vending machine with what I really want.

But I just don't care.

I think I need a power nap because I am actually pondering this right now.

Deep thoughts with Tiff...

5 comments:

aka Moogy said...

I'm pretty easy and have low expectations. Geez...that just sounds *wrong*. ;) Butcha know what I mean.

brownie said...

What you really need...is to drink for whining!

RunnerBlogger said...

Kind of like how they say alcohol consumption increased during prohibition???? Or you crave sweets more after you give them up for Lent?

Tiffany said...

Yes, please remind me not to give that up for Lent again. It is torture!

OK, I drank for whining... especially after I re-read my own blog and was thoroughly confused.

Erin said...

This post was hilarious, Tiff. Glad that I'm not alone in the wondering of totally useless things! :)