Friday, March 09, 2007

Good vibrations- come on come on!

We caught some red carpet arrivals last night while eating dinner in LA last night- couldn't resist snapping a photo of Mark Wahlberg. They were premiering his new movie, Shooter. One of my friends is a die-hard Marky Mark fan so they even gave me that movie poster in the background which I am taking home to her. HA! We also saw Ned Beautty, Danny Glover, and Jeremy Piven.


Hey Marky Mark! Take off your shirt!

Today's agenda? A little skiing at Snow Summit... and then a flight back to Charleston. Damn, I am gonna need some sleep!



Go Tiff, Go Tiff! Snow Summit Time!

1 comment:

Gagger said...

Marky Mark will always rock! You know, he's the reason I do that "Rock On" pose in all my drunk photos...from when he was in that movie called Rockstar. :)