Saturday, March 10, 2007

Back home again... for about 46 hours!

Goodness gracious, it feels good to be home!! My whirlwind work week in California (6 cities in 5 days) has left my head spinning- what a great time! I think I saw and did more in one week than some people do in an entire year... or for the really boring people... their entire life. Wow- that was deep.

I took the redeye home last night from Ontario, CA so I have been a little out of it today. I also am incredibly sore from skiing yesterday- my body is reminding me about muscles that I never knew existed. Snow Summit was gorgeous though- I have never been to a ski resort where people wear shorts and tank tops to ski. The weather topped the 50's! Here is a photo I took atop the mountain-



My travel continues next week with a trip to DC and Baltimore- two great running cities. Should be a good trip up there and I will even get to show my face in the office on Friday (only day in March that I will be in town at the office during the week!)

My travel schedule in two weeks is totally incredulous:
Monday: drive to Spartanburg with my boss for a day meeting, fly out of that airport to Phoenix
Tuesday: Day in Phoenix, fly to Los Angeles that afternoon
Wednesday: Day in L.A., fly to Seattle
Thursday: Day in Seattle, fly to Denver
Friday: Day in Denver, fly to Charleston for a couple hours
Sat-Tuesday: Conference in Dallas, fly back to Charleston Tuesday evening
Wed: Boston
Thur: Portland, Maine
Fri: New York City
Sat: Charleston for the Bridge Run!

A TEN CITY TOUR!!!!

I am totally wiped now. I made a quick appearance at a surprise party tonight but knew I needed to be responsible and get home to get some rest. I am planning to do 6-7 miles tomorrow on the bridge. I have a 10K race next Saturday as a tuneup for the Bridge Run.

Happy trails to all.... hope you are doing well. I know a lot of folks out there are in crunch time training for some big races- keep on pressing. You all totally ROCK!!

Arrivederci, Tiff

1 comment:

Gagger said...

I don't know how you're always on the go, go, go!