Sunday, March 11, 2007

Get your brackets ready, kids! Join my online bracket group... unless you are scared...

Today is a day of much excitement- the release of the 2007 NCAA basketball tournament brackets! Time to round up a couple pieces of posterboard to draw up my own bracket and start filling out my Sportsline pool brackets.

Just for kicks- I created an online bracket contest for all of us in BlogLand. Any and all of you are invited to join in... Click here to join 2007 BlogLand Brackets and see if you can beat Tiff at her own game :) The password to join is basketball. CBS Sportsline is really cool- you can to fill out up to 3 different brackets and it keeps real-time track of who is winning. One side note: trash talking is essential. Don't just sing it, BRING it!

Oh yeah- registration is FREE which means there is no prize money. I would love to personally fund the prize pool but I need to keep my cash for more important things- like race registration fees, bourbon, parking tickets, and blackjack.

For the true fans out there.... March Madness brings back the good ole' memories... like Christian Laettner's last-second jumper to give Duke a 104-103 OT win over Kentucky in the 1992 East Regional Final in Philly.



Wooohoooooo!!!


6 comments:

brownie said...

Pitt is a lock for the final four!

aka Moogy said...

I'm for anyone that beats Texas A&M. Can I loose my job for saying that?

brownie said...

No worries, Moog, that Pennsylvania team will take care of them!

Tiffany said...

Hmmm.... some interesting matchups indeed... when was the last time we saw Duke as a #6 seed and Kentucky as a #8?!?!

DAMMMMMMMMMN

March Madness here we come!!! Yippppeeee!!!

RunnerBlogger said...

Thanks for organizing the pool Count me in!! Just to show what a nice guy I am, I am going to give everyone a hot tip: take Jackson State over Florida. It's a sure thing.

Mendy said...

Hi Tiffany! Thanks for visiting my blog! Love your stories on your blog. I lived in Chas. for 2 yrs, before moving back home. I loved it there - so much fun - even met my husband there. Still visit a few times a year. I'll keep an eye on your blog. I'm starting the training in Jun for Chicago. I bet you're excited! Good Luck, and I'll talk to ya soon!