Sunday, March 25, 2007

Crapola

It's official. I feel like crapola. My busy travel schedule last week has done caught up with me and I feel like $hit- a nasty mix of sinus crap, cold, cough, congestion, and limited hearing due to my ears being clogged up- the whole nine yards. Normally this would be OK as I could sleep it off during the weekend but I needed to turn around from last week's travel and fly to Dallas yesterday. The flight here was painful as my face felt like someone was stepping on it. I went to dinner with the crew last night and longingly looked at their margaritas while I chugged water. 12 hours of sleep and I found myself working my company's booth at a conference- all day. Yes, it is like being at sorority rush but we are all grownups and I have to demo software and smile and talk to people all day.

Now I sit here debating whether to call the local medical center and see if I can come in. It is times like this that I wish I knew a doctor that could just write me a damn prescription for some antibiotics. I get enough sinus infections to know what I need, dammnit.

OK, enough whining. I would drink for whining but I would probably end up drunk because of all the crap I am taking.

Blah!

6 comments:

Gagger said...

Sucks you are in Texas and can't hang out! Hope you feel better soon.

brownie said...

Drink for whining!

Catwoman said...

Hope you feel better soon. I had flu last week so I know how it feels!!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the empathy, Gagger,

Brownie- don't hate because I am majorly kicking your sorry butt in the NCAA pool.

Unknown said...

have you taken any airborne? it tends to help me.

sux to be sick and away from home!! get better soon.

Tiffany said...

Hurray for drugs! No, not the bad kind you were warned about when watching after-school specials... the kind my Charleston doctor just called into the local CVS and I just picked up!! Hurray for me hopefully feeling better before the bridge run!! Hurray!