Monday, March 26, 2007

4 days til the Cooper River Bridge Run...

... and I am not really in the health condition that I wish I was. Below this post is my loooong whiney post about being sick. Thanks for letting me rant, yall. The only thing worse than being sick yourself is having to listen to someone else whine about being sick.

So Saturday is my Bridge Run... the countdown I have been looking forward to for months. Meanwhile, I have not run in 3 days although I know I can cover the 6.2 mile distance with no issues... I just might not get my 10K PR (although I would have to craaaaawl the course to not beat my time of 1:15 from last year ha!)

I am thinking I might head home early tomorrow morning from Dallas and try to get to my doctor then. I have a trip to the northeast Wed-Friday so I NEED to feel better.

Come hell or high water- my butt will be at that start line Saturday morning- even if I am blowing green snot out of my nose the entire time and I still can't hear out of my left ear.

Woohooooo!!!

UPDATE: Hurray! I got drugs!! (No, not the kind your older brother tried to persuade you to try in middle school or the ones you were warned about on after-school specials) My Charleston doctor called into a CVS here in Dallas and I went to get my drugs. Cheers to feeling better!

No comments: