Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Zippity doo da... zippity eh... my oh my what a wonderful day....

Feels good to be home, albeit a little strange. I have been gone so much- my house feels foreign. My frig is slim pickins- I pulled together a dinner of oatmeal, yogurt, and scrambled eggs. I fly up to Boston tomorrow morning and then head up to Portland, Maine and NYC... back just hours before the gun Saturday morning....

3 DAYS TIL THE BRIDGE RUN!! I can't hardly wait. I only wish I was going to be in town for the remainder of the week to enjoy the pre-race festivities and hang out with all the folks coming into town. We are expecting about 40,000 for this year's run. Woooohoooooo!!

Here are a couple random quick takes from Tiff:
  • White vinyl pumps will never, ever be appropriate to wear in public, under any circumstances!
  • Give a penny, take a penny... or a dollar.
  • Every non-English speaking taxi driver I have refers to me as "Lady" which I think they mix up with "Ma'am"...."Where you going, Lady?" "Lady, I do not take credit card"
  • I have not drank a drop of alcohol in over a week! Granted I have been sick but still...
  • When you are fixin' to go through security at the airport, REMEMBER to take out your liquids (3.4 oz or less) and put them in a clear plastic bag. Thanks for moving the line along, beee-yotches.
  • TCBY is better than Freshens... for real... vanilla yogurt with strawberries on top is sooo freakin' good.
  • Is anyone smart enough to figure out how much money I am actually making from my awarded restricted stock that just posted a dividend this quarter?
  • I do, and always will, love hardcore 80's and 90's gangsta rap. For those of you lucky enough to have XM Satellite Radio- Check out RHYME (it is the blow up bomb)
  • People that fake foreign accents are such posers. Seriously.
  • All the beeyotches are MTV Super Sweet Sixteen are such brats- and I totally wish I was BFFs with all of them! We could sooo hang out and circle all the cool kids that we want to invite to our party in the yearbook and X out all the losers. Totally.

So... off I go to unpack/pack for another trip. Me need sleepy.

4 comments:

Donald said...

Hi - Thanks for visiting my blog today. I'm envious of your Cooper Race - as I remember, that race was THE running event in the South. I lived in NC for a few years, and always meant to go down there for the CRBR, but it never worked out for one reason or another. So enjoy it double for me!

Tiffany said...

Awwww.... you can still make it here for the race- you've got 67 hours until the gun :)

You are correct, good Sir. The CRBR is THE best running event in the South. Some crazy folks claim that damn Peachtree Race in Geeeeorgia is better- but honestly... who would want to run in the dead heat of Atlanta on the 4th of July? Not me! Not me!

I will definitely enjoy it- yay! :)

Catwoman said...

I'm a poser - my British accent is actually fake; I was born in the Bronx.

By English-speaking, I assume you mean American-English speaking. there's a HUGE difference!!!

Have a great run!!

aka Moogy said...

You are w/out a doubt my new hero.
On our drive to the Guads, Larry's car had XM and it kicked ass. I have so got to get one of those.