Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Do I smell... REPEAT?!?

I woke up this morning while praying all night for a freak snow/ice storm to hit Charleston so I don’t have to go to work today. Why? Because it sounds like more fun to watch skanky TV and shop online.

Plan detoured. It is 65 degrees outside...damnnnn...

I check my email a couple minutes ago. Friends need a fifth player tonight for their basketball game.

Am I in? Am I in? Am I in?

OH... hiizzzzell yes I am.

Could this be a repeat of The Comeback?

4 comments:

MW said...

I want 35+ points
and
12+ rebounds
and
9+ assists

and a partridge in a pear tree.

and i get to watch Maury Povich and Jerry Spring from 11 - 2pm!!!
YEAH!!

Tiffany said...

Triple double... on the way!

Lulu said...

I was going to email you Pub Run details today but realized I dont have your email.

Freak snow/ice storms kick ass girl!!

Lulu said...

Trying to find email now....