Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A tale of two siblings

Sadly, I admit to occasionally falling out of touch with my older brother. Life gets in the way, ya know? He lives ten hours away, is married, and he and his wife are now expecting their first child. I emailed him today to check in and he told me about winning a triathlon this past weekend. I was thrilled! My brother has always been a phenomenal athlete, I guess I just never really realized how much he has gotten into his triathlons/biathlons/duathlons. I googled his name and was astounded to find that he has won a ton of races- both in his age group and Men’s Overall.

I cannot stop smiling as I could not be any prouder.... although I would never come out and say that to him, alright? I've got to keep him hating his spoiled, bratty, eccentric little sister that loves to be the center of attention :)

Damn… he rocks!!!!!! Wooohoo… Go Tiff’s brother!

2 comments:

MW said...

what's his first name?

Tiffany said...

Bryan :)