Thursday, January 04, 2007

Almost Friiiizzzz-iday!!!!!

So I cannot get 80’s and 90’s rap songs out of my head today. In my mind is a dance mix of Tag Team “Whoop There It Is!”, “At the Playground” by ABC (Another Bad Creation), and the theme song from Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

I was waiting to make a copy and I told one of my co-workers that our conference in Houston is going to be “Whickety, whickety, whack!!!” as I made fake turntable moves while dancing.

May not sound weird- but coming from a tall, white, blonde girl in a business suit…
Yeah... it's weird :)

9 comments:

Mike said...

I believe it was Kriss Kross who popularized "Whickity whickity wack."

I could be wrong, but usually I am not.

Tiffany said...

Kriss Kross! I totally blanked out earlier. "Jump, jump! And back down and make ya jump, jump!"

Gracias Mike-a-rito!

Erin said...

Tiff, that is crazy! The last song I heard before I went to swim practice this morning was "Whoop there it is" and I sang it all through class. And all day.

I haven't heard it in ages!!

Lulu said...

This made me think of....

Poison you ready Ron I'm ready
You ready Dave I'm ready Slick are you
Oh yeah break it down

Girl I must warn you
I sense something strange in my mind

...and now I will be singing this all day. Thanks a lot Tiff!!!!

Gagger said...

Oh wow. How that Bell Biv DeVoe song brings back memories of me at my first job in high school. Used to crank that song up!

Tiffany said...

Didn't BBD sing, "Poison?"

That giiiirl is poooooison.... POISON!!

I always wanted to be that bad ass girl.

I am.

Lulu said...

Please see previous post with lyrics - that is poison :)

I never realized these words were included in that song: Never trust a big butt and smile

It is great to sing a song for years only to find out later you don't know the word!!

Tiffany said...

Note to self- check lyrics.

Muwahahhaaaa

Gagger said...

Yep. BBD = Bell Biv Devoe!