Saturday, December 30, 2006

Graphs are FUN! (with the Garmin)

So, I finally downloaded the Garmin training center thingy. I just so happen to looove all types of graphs, maps, charts, etc. I could analyze this crap all day long.

Here is my last 5K race- what the hell happened to me around the 1.7 mile mark? Yea, I don't know either. I am hoping to beat this time (28:12) at the New Year Resolution 5K on Monday but then again... I also agreed to run it in my black cocktail dress that I will be wearing the night before!

Tiff's Reindeer Run pace chart

Just for a laugh or two, here is the elevation breakdown of the Cooper River Bridge (starting on the downtown side) running over to Mt. P and back. The below sea level portion is an area of Mount Pleasant that I tacked on. And to think- this is the largest hill you can get in Charleston! :)


Below is the pace chart and elevation for the Kiawah Half Marathon that I did several weeks ago. The spikes on the pace chart are when I stopped to take clothes off and to stretch.... I wanted to keep my time running. Lots of room to improve!

Kiawah Pace Chart


Kiawah Elevation- quite possibly one of the lowest races you can find!


I am mixing it up tomorrow and doing my long run on the West Ashley Greenway, a 13 mile stretch of trails with beautiful views and nice terrain. It should be a nice deviation from my normal roads I have been running... my neighborhood is starting to look really, really boring so I am open to any and all new route ideas!
Happy trails!


1 comment:

MW said...

Looks like what you call hills, we call flat. And what we call hills, Brownie calls flats.

I'm hoping that spike at Mile 1,5 was a water stop, or red light or something...