Saturday, December 30, 2006

Great duos in history....

  • Bert and Ernie
  • Thelma and Louise
  • Knight Rider and Kit
  • Tiff and her Running Shoes
And for the inquiring minds...... they are Asics. Asics 2110. They are light blue. The running shoes that started this debaucherous blog.

Well, today was a sad day for the Asics. I went to put them on and realized there is a gaping hole in the top of one of them, by the toebox. I tried to mess around with it and made it exponentially worse. To further ghetto-fy the situation, I tried to duct tape them because it looked like it might rain.

Run temporarily derailed.

But hey! What better day to peruse online running sites for new shoes and watch football. Go Boston College! Go Texas Longhorns!

1 comment:

trainers shoes said...

I always try to select best running shoes that why I like to buy trainers shoes because trainers shoes are not only comfortable but also very stylish