Sunday, January 06, 2008

This might be the worst running blog ever created...

Why is it the worst? I guess cuz I don't really talk much 'bout running lately. I should rename my blog to Me and My Free Weights or Me and My Pilate Mat or Me and My Elliptical Machine. Not much running though. And I am still OK with that. I still have yet to make it to the sports medicine place to look at my foot. So, I am keeping on working on and focusing on eating better.

And starting tomorrow on United flight #something at 6:30 AM- I am back on the road (or in the skies). To Chicago. Sweet, sweet Chicago. Still love that city :)

10 comments:

Marcy said...

It's cool Tiff! Everyone needs a break from time to time ;D

Jess said...

Enjoy Chicago. Don't run out of water while there :)

Chief Wahoo said...

Great job staying active despite the injury!

Say hi to Omar at the PHH for me!

MW said...

Hey... two things... buy the new Runenrs World. Great article about the Chicago Meltdown.
and two... Tell Chicago I said Hello. Ugh, not Hello.. I mean HELL, to hell with you Chicago.

Unknown said...

Hey!

I've got some Chicago questions for you...what's your e-mail? i'm katiej32atgmail.com.

also, i had no idea you were a cancer too;-)

P.O.M. said...

No worries about not talking about running. I think I talk about running like every 10th blog. ha ha. Other things are just more interesting sometimes :)

David said...

With your traveling schedule, who can blame you? Hey, get what you can, when you can.

MB will be fun, but there is a move afoot for Va Beach around Labor Day! Either one would be a hoot. Both would be double hootastic.

Margo said...

I haven't been doing much running either and had thoughts about changing my blog title, but nah! I'll get back to it!

David said...

Bridge run?

Tiffany said...

Bridge Run?

DEF!!!