Thursday, January 17, 2008

Keeping the non-running blog streak alive!

So, I am going on another cruise on February 23rd to the Western Caribbean. For those of you keeping tabs, I just went on one in December. I kinda like vacation. And the Caribbean. And it is kinda a cruise "date" with someone I have only been seeing for three months. A date that lasts 7 days and we will be sharing 180 sq foot cabin.

It almost sounds like a reality show.

Can't wait to head home tomorrow- Boston is freezing my butt off! I have finally decided that I will start my training for the Cooper River Bridge Run- my homecoming to racing several years ago. Hey- wait! Yall should come run it too!! Mendy, David- you have no excuse. Jess- come on up! Marcy- NY sucks this time of year-come to Charleston. Jayhawk and all your blogging posse- Charleston is waiting!! Bring your mom- plenty of bourbon to share! All you other folks- come on!

OK, I kinda am motivated now.

7 comments:

David said...

Wow, how do they fit two separate beds in that size cabin? ;-)

Mendy and I are seriously figuring out a way for both of us to run the CRBR this year. If not both, Mendy will run it and I'll just chill with Grace and a cooler of frosty beverages!

Mendy said...

Ahhhh....
David....

We both really want to run it, but I don't want to ask Mom to watch Grace all the time for us both to do races. We'll see, though. If we leave her with Mom - it's party time Tiff!!!! Cigars and wine. Need I say more.

Oh yeah, the 10K ... that's right....

Chief Wahoo said...

What no invite for me?

Jamie said...

No worries I'm not running much these days either :) and I'm slightly jealous of your new vacation plans!

Traveling has been kicking my butt. I'm home now but who knows how long that will last. If you want some non downtown dinner suggestions in Chicago let me know! Safe Travels!

Unknown said...

You are brave!!! 7 days with a new man...can't wait to read about it;-)

Have a great time!!!

Tiffany said...

Addendum to blog:

Chief, you are invited.

:)

Jess said...

I would love to, but I don't think it's in the cards. Unless...are you buying, Tiff?