Sunday, September 16, 2007

Um hello? Long run? Are you still there?

OK, let me start by admitting I never got to my long run this weekend. One of my best pals got married this weekend and I was consumed by the bachelorette party, rehearsal, being a superstar bridesmaid, wedding, getting my nails done, tanning, dancing, etc. I did not allow the marathon to take over my weekend and did what I wanted. Now I am left with feelings of guilt because I did not run it yet....

But I AM running it tomorrow morning before I fly to Philadelphia.

I have to.

I will.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

No worries chica, you'll get back to it ;-)

Jess said...

Good luck with it!

Mendy said...

Ahhh... those kinds of weekends are deserving of putting running on the back burner. You gotta go what you gotta do, and having fun watching someone get married (aka throwing their life down the drain, j/k), is much more important!