Monday, September 10, 2007

Morning run... on the beach in L.A. (MikeW should be proud!!!)

I woke up super early this morning due to the time change to see an email from my coworker:

"I was thinking about driving a mile to the beach and running there this AM…any interest?"

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH Tiff!!! I remembered we had a car- wooooopppppeeee!!!

We drive a short jaunt to the beach, forked over $7 to park, and had miles upon miles to run on the beachfront..... it was f'in awesome!!!! Beautiful weather, no humidity, gorgeous scenery, hot guys and lifeguards to stare at. We did a quick 5 miles and I feel rejuvenated!

(Take that, you damn treadmill! I avoided you once again, muhahahhahaha!!!)

Another reason to get excited? In N Out Burger for lunch today... hollllllllla!!!! OK, I might need to work out again tonight :)

6 comments:

David said...

Now, you pretend you may work out again due to the In n Out Burger lunch extravaganza, but I think we all see through that charade. It's for the lifeguards, isn't it? Uh huh, that's what I thought.

Marcy said...

Dang Please tell me you brought the cam (You know, it's a definite must on each run :P )with you. You know I love me some pics of hot guys :P

Arron said...

yeah, where is the pic of that in and out burger!! nice run. later.

Anonymous said...

So really that $7 for parking was actually a cover charge for the male scenery.

Better to be burning the calories before than in and out burger.

Glad you had a great run!

Mendy said...

CRAPOLLA! After I clicked on your blog, I saw "N and Out burger" and started doing the happy dance, thinking for a short second that one opened up in Chucktown... Hells nah... you're in LA. No wonder. I'm deeply disappointed. LOVED N and Out while living in socal.

So, Tiff, nice run on the beach, I bet and you avoided the humidity and Charleston bugs again! Nice job.

David, Grace and I are thinking about coming down there the 29th. Any chance you'd be in town. If so, we'd like to share some wine or a couple of beers with ya... ?

mrjwhit~ said...

I am all about In N Out Burger. I live in Atlanta, but whenever I am in Cali I got to have it!