Monday, September 24, 2007

Are my brother and I really related? And Go Dad!

My brother took 3rd overall this weekend at the Duathlon for Sight in Lexington, KY. I am so impressed... he really kicked butt... especially after he said his training was slack after Audrey (his daughter, my niece) was born about two months ago.

The duathlon was a 2 mile run, 18 mile bike, 4 mile run. He finished in 1:28:38. Here are splits-
Run 1- 12:13- 6:47 min/mile pace
Bike- 48:23- 22.3 mph pace
Run 2- 26:11- 6:33 min/mile pace

HE ROCKS!!! I am soooo proud!!!

And big KUDOS to my dad for biking a 50 miler on Saturday.... YAY!!!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats to the both of them!

Marcy said...

Whoooo HOOOooooo!! Awesome! Congrats to them both!

David said...

Good for them, but yeah it's pretty obvious you all are blood. You just chose to train for long endurance instead of short speed.

They both did great, as will you in just under 2 weeks!

Mendy said...

Whoa! All in the family!! Awesome, Tiff!!