Friday, August 10, 2007

...in the middle of a looooong trip...

Left home Tuesday morning at 6:00 AM for DC. Stuck last night here after my flight to Lexington, KY was cancelled...giving me a BONUS vacation at the Hilton Crystal City. Yahoooooo!!!
Flying out today to see family in Lex, attend friend's wedding tomorrow in Louisville. Fly to Raleigh Sunday... and now going to San Francisco Tuesday night... back next Friday.

Sigh.

At least I got a treadmill run in this morning. Lord knows much I love the treadmill... choke choke :)

Happy trails to all!!!
Tiffster

7 comments:

Marcy said...

You're one traveling woman!

Jess said...

That's a lot of frequent flyer miles you're racking up!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I just randomly stumbled on to your blog. Too funny. You know how to have fun! We like alot of the same movies and hobbies. I don't know anyone else who names Trading Places. Too funny. I am running the marathon too. I ran it once before (2002). Thanks for blogging. I had fun reading it. I will come back to see your latest adventure! Groove onward.

What finish time are you shooting for?

Chief Wahoo said...

Just think of all the wonderful hills to run on in San Fran!

Tiffany said...

Tired.

Want to go home.

Getting ready to board a 5 hour flight for San Fran.

Want to sleep.

Tired.

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the comment, Anon. I am shooting for a FINISH at Chicago... I am not the speedy demon type (like Marcy and Chief)

Mendy said...

Hey traveling lady! get some sleep...

Hope you're enjoying your trip.