Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just how long could I procrastinate doing my long run this weekend?

Til Tuesday morning! I knocked out my (very, very late) long run of 13 miles this morning... and then went to work and had to sit at a desk all day.

Yuck!

Only 4 days til my next long run- a scheduled 16 miler with my coworkers also running Chicago. It is AMAZING that this is the FIRST time since we started training that I am able to do my long run with them! Long runs alone SUCK... so I am happy!!!

Don't you just love those fabulous weekends that you wish you could go back and relive again and again and again and again??? Yeah, me too.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Anything you want to share from that weekend? :P

Gimme some long run love, I have my 13 miler tomorrow. I cannot imagine working after running 13 miles. Yucky, yucky

Mendy said...

I'm with Marcy!! Want to share Tiff?
hmmm....

Good luck on your long run. I have a 14-16 scheduled too!!! Glad you are back with your running group.