Monday, June 18, 2007

It's Christmastime! And Santa is disguised as the FedEx man!

Hurray! I came home to work to find a huge box full of goodies from http://www.runningwarehouse.com/ (Yes, FREE 2 day shipping!)

My new loot includes:

  • 24 pack of Orange GU
  • Amphipod hydration belt
  • 3 new running tank tops
  • 2 sticks of BodyGlide
  • A Running Warehouse CoolMax t-shirt and sweatshirt (combined price of both- $15... discounted because I spent so much)
  • Free RW water bottle

ROCK ON!!!!!!

6 comments:

Marcy said...

LMAO! Totally dig that site! I just ordered some stuff from there yesterday. Gotta love the free shipping deal.

brownie said...

Hey, sorry to hear about your firefighters.

Tiffany said...

I am sad too :( The fire occurred about two miles from my house... it was horrible. I have never seen smoke so thick. Sad day :(

Mendy said...

I swear I'm gonna buy some things from there soon. You may have been my inspiration... Sounds like a nice list - and a good one for the long months of training!

I am also sad to hear what happened in Charleston. That's just awful.

Tiffany said...

I should be a spokesperson for Running Warehouse. They already told me I am their most enthusiastic customer ha hahahahhahhaa

J~Mom said...

Love it!!!!