Friday, May 11, 2007

Pics from Wrigley



What a beautiful day! Of course the Cubs lost- to the Pirates. Brownie should be happy with that. The first pic is the view from my seat- 20 rows up directly behind home plate. My client from Phoenix totally hooked us up- she rocks!! And yes, I am a southern woman that did not pack for baseball games... I am the one wearing the black jersey dress :)

White Sox-Yankees game this weekend? You know it.... That would bring me to four MLB games in 11 days in 4 different stadiums!

2 comments:

SAM said...

I'm over at runningandthinking on the blogspot. I lvoe your blog and read it with gusto. Your life is the oposite of mine (travel loads v. stay at home with my dogs) and I love living vicariously.

Keep on running.

xx

Gagger said...

Just stopping by to say HELLO!!!