Monday, April 16, 2007

Total freak out

I worked til 7:00 PM tonight...went to work out in the gym... and rushed home at lightning fast speeds.

Why, you ask?

Because I did not want to miss The Bachelor at 9:00 PM EST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get home at 8:59 PM, sprint up the stairs... run to the TV... and it is not on.

What?!? What?!? What?!?!????????????????????!?!!!!!

I freak out. Total rampage through my house. Kicking, screaming, cussing, hurling a red delicious apple at my TV. Pretty much a total freak out.

Then I look at the TV Guide online.... it starts at 9:30 PM tonight.

Thank God- the world is as it should be.

2 comments:

aka Moogy said...

All I can say is, "I live by the TiVo *bleep...bleep*.

Tiffany said...

I wish I haaaaaaaad TiVo!!!! I feel like such a loser cuz everyone's doing it.

JK- I am never home and I only watch Sex and the City reruns :)