Tuesday, April 24, 2007

On the road again!

I kicked off Tiffany's Southeast Tour today- I am in Jackson, Mississippi tonight and tomorrow morning and then heading to Nashville for a day, then Little Rock, then on to Kentucky for my half marathon and Churchill Downs!! :) Next week I pick up again with a trip to Pittsburgh, back home for a day, and then to Minneapolis and Wisconsin. The next week- Chicaaaago, baby!!!

I got into Jackson about 5:00 PM local time tonight and immediately hit the gym for about 3 miles on the treadmill and a 5 mile bike. Felt good to get moving after the flight and to try to work out my sore left hamstring. I am hoping to keep my hammy in check for the half Saturday... might do a little light running and biking tomorrow and then rest up for the race.

Happy trails to all! :)

No comments: