Monday, March 05, 2007

The scenery ain't bad out here!

I spent the entire afternoon running through San Francisco, stopping to take pictures, and then cruising back through the Wharf area enjoying the sunset over the bay and having a couple beverages.

My run started at the Embarcadero, through Fisherman's Wharf, and over the Golden Gate Bridge. The streets were jam packed with tourists so running through those spots was a little challenging. Most of the people did not make it all the way to Golden Gate Recreation Area- I think they caught site of that first hill and wussed out! All in all, my run was about 8 miles although I tacked on another 7 of walking to and from the hotel and around town. It was the BEST way to spend a Sunday! My camera batteries went dead halfway through the run and I forgot to grab a couple more before taking off. After all, who can carry all that crap on their person (besides Lulu?)

Gosh I love it here! Click on the pic below for more....



Off to Sacramento tonight... flying to Los Angeles tomorrow evening... and skiing in Big Bear on Friday!

Wooohoooooooooooo!!

2 comments:

brownie said...

Post a pic of you at Haight/Ashbury!!!

Lulu said...

2 batteries + Sports bra = Perfect