Thursday, March 22, 2007

Kicking my own ass in Seattle....

I had a helluva workout this morning in Seattle. I woke up early at 4:30 AM, all discombobulated from the time change (delayed reaction as I have been rocking Pacific Standard Time since Monday) and ventured downstairs to get some exercise. I was all pumped to go running outside and then I walk outside and ~~~~SURPRISE!~~~~ it is raining... in Seattle!!! It was almost as surprising as seeing a Starbucks next door :)

Luckily, my hotel offered free access to a 24 hour fitness club right across the street. I felt like a kid in a candy store! This was the most amazing workout facility I have EVER seen- it was enormous!!!! Treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, weights, classes, etc! Etc! Etc! I decided to join the 5:00 AM spin class which was totally rad. Yeah- I just said “rad”. I then ran a 5K on the treadmill with alternating inclines. I then did 10 minutes on the elliptical, jumped rope, and did weights and abs. It was AWESOME. I am so happy I regained motivation to really get my butt out of bed this week and work out on the road- 3 days in a row! Woohoo!!

I am heading to Denver now... and just found out my salesperson does not need me tomorrow for demos so I have a free day! I might spend the day tasting the local brewer's vintage and then catch my afternoon flight home. I am so happy to get some relaxation time!

8 days til the BRIDGE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am gonna kick that thing's ass.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

1 comment:

aka Moogy said...

Awesome Tiff! I kinda wish the Gold's here would start their classes before 6AM. Have a great day in Denver!! 8)