Sunday, February 25, 2007

NOT the email I expected to receive from my boss...

"I will be out of the office on Monday.

As insane as this sounds, I have to go to a plastic surgeon on Monday morning. I had the unfortunately luck of waiting for drinks at a bar after dinner Friday night and getting caught between 2 large men that were on the verge of trying to kill each other. For some reason, they choose my arrival at the bar to begin the fisticuffs with my face (left eye to be exact) being the unintended recipient of the 1st blow. Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time……

I will be available via email or cell – we can compare shades of purple eye shadows on Tuesday."

-Former Heavy Weight Champion of the World

2 comments:

Catwoman said...

Is this for real?

Tiffany said...

Totally for real! He will be in tomorrow and we will see the aftermath.

SCARY!!!

Note to all the drunken men out there- save the violence!