Thursday, February 08, 2007

Back in Carolina...

My 3 week travel bender is o-ver! (OK, until next week) I am back in Charleston and enjoying some peace and quiet, low (or no) elevation, and not having to wear ski boots anymore. Those f-in things kill your feet!!!!

I did manage to get two runs in this week in the 6,700-7,000 ft altitude which was a new "high" for me... whoa... I wore my Garmin to graph the elevation. It felt so good to actually run and not have 49 pounds of ski equipment on!

Here is my favorite photo I took from atop the gorgeous slopes at Deer Valley (appr 11,500 feet at the summit which was a new record for me)... I had such a kick ass time!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

well, it's about time...now where are those stories?

Gagger said...

What she said!

p.s. Man, I just snow capped mountains. Gorgeous!

brownie said...

Sheesh, not even 12000 feet, it's but a mole hill!

Tiffany said...

Mole hills in Charleston are actually below sea level :)