Saturday, December 23, 2006

Who's Ready to Kick Ass in 2007?!? (Besides Lulu at the bar?)

(picture me raising my hand) Me! Me! Me!

Not TOO bad for just 5 months of being back into running....
  • Five 5Ks
  • One Beach 4-miler (in August in Charleston... shoot me in the head!)
  • Two 10Ks
  • One Half Marathon

Here is the proof for yall that just think I drink when I say I am racing :)

Wooohoooo!!! Here's to 2007!!!!!!

Strangely, I feel like I might have a mild concussion. Apparently, I slipped on the ice the night before I left Colorado when leaving the bar (who said wearing 3 inch heels was a bad idea?) and I hit my head. I thought it was just my hangover yesterday killing my head but it still hurts.

It is official- I have reached a new low as a road warrior... this is what I see when I actually open the frig... beer, water, kool-aid, and 2 slices of Kraft fat free cheese. However-to the side (unseen) are my two cuban cigars... ripe and ready for a perfect time to smoke 'em on my porch.

OK- off to run! :)

5 comments:

Mike said...

My veggie drawer is usually filled with Lone Star beer.

Tiffany said...

Totally. Actually having food in your frig is so... like...2005... you know? I decided to graduate from frat boy status and stock up on the essentials- Holiday Cherry 7UP (yumm) and plantains.

The girl checking me out looked at the plantain and said, "Giiirl...what kinda funky banana is that?!!" as she waved her bright pink glitter decal fingernail at me and broke into a dance similar to the Tootsie Roll, Sprinkler, and Hammer combined.

I love South Carolina.

MW said...

That's awesome!

I think i need to go back and see how many races I ran. I wonder how much money we spend on registration fees??

Gagger said...

My fridge is pretty much filled with beer, cheese and condiments!

I need to start cooking at home more often....

Tiffany said...

Cheese covered beer with a dab of ketchup? I have come to realize any man looking for more than that is just a high maintenance flizzake! I hear ya... I need to start flexing my domestic skillz in the kitchen too! Rock on!