Sunday, December 10, 2006

Phew... another weekend gone bye-bye...

Damn.... I feel like I accomplished a lot this weekend:

  • Ran a half marathon
  • Made 10 dozen cookies today for a cookie exchange (I made buckeyes in honor of Troy Smith, Heisman winner....yes, I am sports fanatic)
  • I helped a gal friend realize her boyfriend was a total f'in loser and dump his ass
  • I put up my Xmas tree and it looks maravilloso!
  • I found my "Society of Bourbon Spokespersons" certification (see below). I even think Brownie was pseudo-impressed with my credentials. Or maybe just the fact that I am a southern ex-sorority president that drinks whiskey and smokes Cuban cigars that I smuggled back from El Salvador.

Well, I can also say the half marathon soreness has mostly subsided and I can't wait to get back to running!! Only 7 weeks til the 3M Half! It actually felt pretty good to get out on the driving range today and break in my new pitching wedge. Who cares where the ball went?

OMG- how much do I looooooooooove the Cooper River Bridge Run design for next year?? It is sooo fetch (OK, I have watched Mean Girls too many times today) I am really looking forward to kicking the Bridge Run's butt this year- I definitely have its number after last year! The 2005 Bridge Run marks my official year anniversary of getting back into running after a 8 year hiatus. Of course, I only spent 2 weeks training in anticipation of last year's run so I am sure to blow this thing out of the water! Wooooooohhhhhhoooooooooo

T-$

No comments: