Sunday, December 17, 2006

No longer a hash virgin!

After drinking about four dozen beers, smoking one cigar, playing unlimited games of Photo Hunt, and doing shots at the Mexican beer with some Mexican that didn't even speak Spanish... I feel a little rough today. The hash was great though! I just wasn't prepared to be totally f'ed up by 4:00 PM. Luckily, there was another virgin in the group. Well, two actually but the other was a dog. And ironically, the other virgin was a South Carolina Gamecock too! What are the odds? It was nice having 3 Gamecocks there to yell out random cheers when I was not singing my sorority rush songs from back in the day.

Riiiiiight.

On another note, Brownie and I went to some bar that opens at 7 AM. We roll in there around 11:30 AM right after I get off my plane. Fast forward to 9 or 10 at night and we go again.... Brownie points out one guy in the corner that was there THAT MORNING and he is sitting in the same spot, wearing the same clothes. I have no doubt he just made a day of it sitting at that barstool.

So, long story short. Still alive. Drank like a rockstar. Feel rough.

Let's just blame it on the altitude, eh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, did you guys get up and run this morning?

Great meeting you, I'll see you fer-sure below you leave...

Tiffany said...

C-A-R-O-L-I-N-A.... NAAAAAAASCOCK!!! Uh sure I went running this morning. And by running I mean laying in one spot as long as I could because it hurt to move :) Not sure if Brownie made it to Incline Club. I just finished running now and am sweating out PBR.

Had I not bowed out of the Hold Em game last night, I would have totally won. You were a superb dealer! Me like the green chips.

You pub crawlin tonight?

I am the epitome of debauchery.

Anonymous said...

We'll be downtown tonight. I think we're planning to have dinner at the Irish Pub, JAck Quinn's.

We've got a church thing at 4:00 then out after that.

Cell: 719-280-5208. I'll have it on vibrate, so PLEASE CALL!!!!
(then delete this post...)!!

Anonymous said...

Um...how about 290-5208.

Anonymous said...

I see your phone number, and will give it to the 17 different major telemarketers in the country.
naah... jus kiddin